Infinity Digital art Museum is a limited liability company incorporated in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Hereinafter referred to as InfinityArt”)
InfinityArt reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to vary, amend or modify these terms and conditions of sale at any time and without notice.
When using InfinityArt website, you must not:
• Disrupt the operation or security of this website or any accounts, servers, or networks connected or accessible through this website;
• Use this website in a way that may harass, annoy or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of your use of this website;
• Submit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
• Submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
• Modify or delete any content on this website or add any content to this website; or
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of this website.
• We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
When using the InfinityArt website you agree:
• Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the InfinityArt website
• Not to cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of InfinityArt nor any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of InfinityArt.
If InfinityArt considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using InfinityArt website, InfinityArt reserves the right to:
• Warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
• Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
• Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the InfinityArt website;
• Cancel any bookings that you may have with InfinityArt without reference to you;
• Report your activities to service providers such as internet, mobile, or telecom providers, and/or relevant authorities;
• Take legal action against you.
As a condition of use of InfinityArt website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the InfinityArt website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Links to third-parties’ websites
The InfinityArt website may contain links or references to other websites. As the Internet is managed independently by third parties. InfinityArt does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-parties.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the InfinityArt website, or if you have any complaints about any of the services provided by us please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Choice of law and jurisdiction
Your use of the InfinityArt website and the InfinityArt Terms & Conditions is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: March, 18, 2020